Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Training 2009: Day Two


First, I applied the tattoos.

Oh, don't worry. They're only temporary tattoos. But I really like 'em. I wonder how long they'll last. Thankfully, today is the coolest day, only about 73 degrees.

Today I go back to Phoenix Muni. As it turns out, my hotel is on the corner of 44th and Van Buren, and it's about a 5-minute drive to that stadium.

However, starting tomorrow, I will not be going back this year. My other three games are at other stadiums.

Today we meet the Cubs! I'm going early because the Cubbie fans will be out!

2 comments:

Rabbi Ruth Adar said...

Why temporary? I'm sure that Aaron and Jim would be glad to introduce you to an artist who would ... OK, OK.

Have a great time, Sweetie!

Dawn Kepler said...

It's really cold in Oakland. I envy you the warm weather.