Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Training 2009: Day Three


This hotel is very Oakland A's friendly. My only problem with it is that breakfast (which is included) isn't served after 9 am. But since I have to get on the road by 10:30 am for these games, that's probably a good thing.

Today is a busy day. I have two games today:

1 pm Colorado Rockies at the Cubs, Hohokam Park in Mesa
7 pm Seattle Mariners at the Dodgers, the new Camelback Ranch park in Phoenix


There is a chance, I don't know however good, that Ichiro will make it back in time after winning the World Baseball Classic last night -- and he won it with a single in the 10th inning! We'll see. If he shows up, it will be to thunderous applause, I'm sure, even though he's in the Dodgers' territory.

I will depend on my GPS today to get me where I'm going. I have directions written out, don't get me wrong, but it would be easier if a robot choice told me where to turn.

No comments: