Saturday, July 25, 2009

Comic Con 2009 - Saturday Night, Preparing for Oh-Dark-Thirty

I spent the evening placing new items on eBay, putting photos to my blog and Facebook. And throwing out some items I didn't want at all. Rick will take most of them to either his niece and nephews or the Senior Center to see if they want them. I have no use for six Sorority Row bottle openers.

We have to get up early again tomorrow for the Smallville panel. I don't watch the show, but there's nothing else to do on Sunday, so I will go with him so that we can get into the 6BDF room. We have to be there at around 7am in order to do that, so up at 5:30 or so (earlier for me).

So for the rest of the evening -- it's closing in on me, I can feel it in my eyes -- I will sort things into boxes and continue separating out the damn posters. I hate posters. It's just that they're so often lucrative.

No comments: