Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Training, Day 3: No Baseball Today

It was our 3rd day here and we had tickets to see the Cubs vs. the KC Royals (yawn), but decided not to go.

Instead, we stayed in the hotel room and worked on plans for the ordination events in L.A. in May. I know that I felt the crunch coming, and I'm highly relieved that all of this is done.

So, as I write this, Sweetie is waiting for a plane to take off at Sky Harbor. I have one more day left of ballgames.

My former coworker, Melinda, will join me tomorrow morning at breakfast here in the hotel, and we'll both go to the first game together tomorrow afternoon, A's vs. Angels at Phoenix Muni. And then, if I feel like it, I will be going by myself to the Giants game (vs. the Cubs) at Scottsdale Stadium at 7 pm.

It should be a hot one tomorrow, the first hot day since we arrived.

No comments: