Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hillary Clinton is my Choice for President


It wasn't a hard choice, actually. A woman in the Oval Office. A woman who has worked on universal health care for longer than her Democratic opponent has been in the Senate.

And I will admit this if no one else will: a candidate who is not a dove but who has a realistic view of war and when to use it. Her vote on the Iraq war was not a negative to me: it showed she can pull the trigger.

Women face that argument all the time, don't they. They're not "man" enough. They have no spine. They cry at sad movies. I challenge anyone to stand up against Senator Clinton and say she has no opinion, she can't do the tough things.

I have made contact with the Clinton organizer in Oakland. I'll be attending two rallies in Oakland tomorrow, I hope: one at the Montclair Farmers Market (which, I believe, will be small), and one at Jack London Square.

So, that being said, I am really excited to exclaim that my Clinton stuff arrived today! Well, some of it. Separate buttons that claim her for Women, Jews, and Gays.

I shall wear them all.

1 comment:

lucastej said...

I also hope that Hillary wins. USA deserves better healthcare system.