Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tell Me, Doctor, What's Wrong?

I went to the doctor today because I'm getting sicker by the day. And the holidays won't give me much of a chance to go if I wait.

She said, basically, that I wasn't sick enough. But she knew if she gave me advice, a couple of prescriptions, I'd automatically feel better.

Okay, I don't. But I have complete faith I will. And she was nice enough to give me a prescription for an antibiotic, just in case I get worse before the weekend's out. I filled the prescription, and it will sit there until or if I need it.

A lot has been happening. We lit the first candles of Hanukah. We're going to set fire, I mean, fry up some sufganiyot -- donuts -- tomorrow. And play games on the 25th while all the stores are closed.

The new stackable washer and dryer was delivered. I was slightly worried that it wouldn't fit, but the guys were professional and got it in easily. Then they hooked it up to the gas hookups. Thankfully, the SEARS sales lady sold me a hook-up that was delivered along with the unit. It's a thing of beauty.

These last few weeks, and the next few weeks, are when we see the boys a lot. Birthdays are involved, and days off. It should be fun.

No comments: